Zero Emission Ship Technology Association (ZESTAs.)
Our Mission is to prevent catastrophic climate impacts by assisting commercial shipping to reduce emissions on a steep trajectory in line with 1.5 degrees.
To accomplish this we will:
• Influence regulators and policy makers at National & International levels to introduce legislation that obligates the uptake of zero emission technologies.
• Create a platform for zero emission ship(ZES) technologies to collaborate on ZES projects.
The UN IPCC warns we have only 11 years to prevent climate change catastrophe.
Together we are legion, our combined voices cannot be ignored! But we must speak in harmony for our message to be heard.
For Technology Providers
ZESTAs will serve as a common voice to impact legislation and regulation, seek project financing for zero emission ship projects and develop research projects for zero emission vessels and technologies.
For Shipping Industry
ZESTAs will push for legislation that levels the playing field and incentivises the uptake of zero emission ship technologies, thereby reducing first mover risk.
ZESTAs will provide high visibility by:
• Project descriptions on ZESTAs Website
• Marketing materials
• Press and Media
• Educate the policy makers at National & International levels on the availability and technology readiness of ZEST
• Provide a database of companies and zero emission technologies by type
Sign up to receive ZESTAs news by email
Subscribe for email updates and news releases on the progress of ZESTAs in coming months
Carbon emissions must halve in the next 11 years to meet the IPCC recommended target of 1.5°C. We have the technology – it’s just a matter of applying it.
Support Zero Emissions Ship Technology and help the shipping industry fall in line with the new green reality.