Zero Emissions Ship Technology Association
The roar of the tide of change
Zero Emission Ship Technology Association (ZESTAs.)
Our mission is to promote the interests of the Zero Emissions Ship Technology Industry
We are working to:
• Inform the shipping industry on available zero emissions ship technologies (ZEST).
• Influence regulators and policymakers at national and international levels to introduce legislation that necessitates the uptake of ZEST.
• Create a platform for ZEST providers to collaborate on projects.
• Prevent catastrophic climate impacts by assisting commercial shipping to reduce emissions on a steep trajectory in line with 1.5 degrees.
The UN IPCC warns we have only 10 years to prevent climate change catastrophe
Together we are legion, our combined voices cannot be ignored!
But we must speak in harmony for our message to be heard
For Technology Providers
ZESTAs will serve as a common voice to impact legislation and regulation, seek project financing for zero emission ship projects and develop research projects for zero emission vessels and technologies.
ZESTAs will provide high visibility by:
- Project descriptions on ZESTAs Website
- Marketing materials
- Press and Media
For Shipping Industry
ZESTAs will push for legislation that levels the playing field and incentivises the uptake of zero emission ship technologies, thereby reducing first mover risk.
- Educate the policy makers at National & International levels on the availability and technology readiness of ZEST
- Provide a database of companies and zero emission technologies by type
By The Maritime Executive Zero Emissions Ship Technology Association (ZESTAs) are the first to announce an international commercial shipping event coinciding with COP 26 to be held in Glasgow on the 1st, 2nd and 3rd of November. COP26—Shipping’s Voyage to Zero will...