The GREEN4SEA Virtual Forum is scheduled as 2-day event from Wednesday 21st to Thursday 22nd of April 2021!
Hydrogen as a fuel (Day 2 – Thursday 22 April)
Hydrogen is building momentum globally as the probably the cleanest of all fuel solutions for the future; in that regard several shipping players have recently issued a joint letter to the EU Commission urging to promote the use of green hydrogen by ships as part of its upcoming maritime fuel law.
- Market momentum and success stories
- Key challenges, Drivers and Barriers as a marine fuel
- CAPEX/OPEX and fuel price considerations along with any real life examples
- Competitive strengths and weaknesses of against other fuel options
- Madadh MacLaine, Secretary General, Zero Emissions Ship Technology Association
- Jogchum Bruinsma, Project Manager Maritime Power Systems, Nedstack
- Joseph Pratt, CEO/CTO, Golden Gate Zero Emissions Marine
- Konstantinos Theofanis Markou, General Manager, ClassNK
For more information about the GREEN4SEA Virtual Forum & registration, please click here.